ABCRI STUDENT FIELD TRIP CONTRACT
student groups home
ABCRI Educational Student Field Trips are part of our nonprofit organization's mission and program to help youth learn safe driving skills and the Safety Rules of the Road. .
Field Trip Hosts are responsible for:
1. Reading carefully and printing the student group
2. Reading carefully and printing this field trip contract page.
3. Calling 947-3393 to make a reservation.
, complete this contract, keep a copy and mail the original to ABCRI with your deposit to:
ABCRI 1518 Evelyn Lane Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
Field Trip Hosts are also responsible for understanding all Field Trip Guidelines, including:
5. Program fee minimum is $180 for a single track / $330 for double track.
6. Deposit is due within one week of making a Field Trip reservation, unless other arrangements
7. Deposits can be refunded only if: 1) The Field Trip is canceled or rescheduled at least 30 days prior to
your event date--or--2) The time period is rebooked by another group.
8. The balance is due upon arriving the day of the Field Trip.
9. If receipts are needed, the Field Trip Host is responsible for asking an ABCRI instructor
during the Field Trip for both deposit and balance due receipts.
ABCRI does not mail receipts.
10. The Field Trip Host is responsible for knowing the time and day of the reservation.
11. The Field Trip time period is for up to 4 hours.
12. Each student is required to bring a signed Track Pass Waiver (1 per family).
13. Siblings count as students.
14. Everyone must wear tennis shoes to be able to step onto the track.Siblings count as students.
15. All students (= under 18) must also wear long pants fully covering ankles to be on the track.
16. Helmets are required for any one in a box car. ABCRI has some bike helmets for rent for $2
each. Students and counselors may bring their own. Helmet must have working chin straps.
17. An appropriate number of active Adults
must accompany the students and participate
in training and on-track activities. Recommended adult-to-student ratios are:
1st-3rd grades: 1-to-4, 4th-6rd grades: 1-to-6, 7th & older: 1-to-8. See the Guidelines on the
student group pages.
18. Field Trip Hosts are required to call the ABCRI office (947-3393) one week prior to the Field
Trip to give a count (within 5) of the number of students who will be attending.
Field Trip Date: ___________________ Time: (begin) ___________ (end) ___________
Tracks (check one): ___ Single (min. program fee $180) ___ Double (min. program fee $330)
Est.# of Students ________ Age Range ___________ Est. # of Adults (per guidelines) __________
Field Trip Host Name _______________________ Phone (h) _____________ (w) _____________
School Street Address _____________________________ City __________________ Zip _______
BY SIGNING BELOW, I STATE THAT I SUPPORT ABCRI'S FIELD TRIP PROGRAM AND ITS
MISSION, THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FIELD TRIP GUIDELINES AND THE ABOVE CONTRACT AND WILL INSURE THAT OUR SCHOOL AND ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS WILL FOLLOW ALL OF ABOVE GUIDELINES AND CONTRACT TERMS.
________________________________ _______________ ___________________
field trip host signature
date email (optional)
amount of deposit enclosed = minimum program fee $_________________